I’m the type of person who’s constantly listening, singing or dancing to music, so everyone around me is typically forced to listen to my iTunes library or SoundCloud. Throughout this summer, my family consistently surprises me through their taste in music — my 10 year old brother loves bands like July Talk, and my grandmother always wants deep house bumping.
I’ve decided to start posting songs/ playlists that everyone could listen to since music is something that should be shared. I’m aware that it’s festival season and everyone is into something different, but here are some tracks you should check out:
1) Goodness Gracious (Chainsmokers Remix)– Ellie Goulding
2) Paper Girl– July Talk
3) Hypnotic– Vanic x Zella Day
4) All of This Could Be Yours– Cold War Kids
5) Let’s Get Lost ft. Devon Baldwin- G-Eazy
6) Faded (ODEZA Remix) – ZHU
7) Smile– Mikky Ekko
8) Hey Mami– Sylvan Esso
9) Sedated– Hozier
10) Here (Lucian Remix)– Alessia Cara
Please leave comments of your favourite songs this summer lovelies!
Till next time,