The first snowfall of the year is as magical as a Disney movie. For the many of you who decide to complain, bundle up, and hibernate for majority of the holiday season, I’ve prepared a list of things to consider before you judge the snow in such a harsh manner.
- If you live in Canada you cannot complain about snow. The snow is inevitable and cannot be escaped.
- HAVE YOU BEEN SKIING?— If you have yet to participate in a winter sport like sledding, boarding, skating, dog sledding…get on it. If your not athletic, build a snowman or a fort it’s still fun.
- Take a Walk in the City— the government pays for people to set up all sorts of festive shit so you can take lovely winter strolls in the city.
- Never underestimate the power of a Hot Coffee — your appreciation for caffeine will skyrocket thanks to the drop in temperature, and café’s feel more homey than normal during the winter season.
- Finals are approaching. What’s better than using the snow to procrastinate– go frolic.
The snow will probably melt by tomorrow morning, but never the less –STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SNOW.
Till next time,